Effective date: 15 February 2021
For the convenience of understanding these Terms, we use some definitions. The words “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB”, “KMAMK”, “we”, “us”, and “our” are used to refer to the NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” (KMAMK).
All questions and suggestions regarding this website should be sent by email or mail using the contact information provided in the “Contact” section.
Collection and Use of Personal Data of Website Visitors
When you visit our website, we may ask you to provide information about yourself, such as your name, postal address, email address, and other information. We use this information to provide the information you request or to respond to your inquiry.
In addition to the information you provide, we may also collect automatic data about you and how you use our website. This is standard information about your site visits and your computer, which includes such data as browser type, operating system, and language, time of website visit, and your IP address. We use this information to create statistical, anonymized reports.
The data is stored only for the necessary period of time.
To whom we can provide your personal data?
KMAMK has the right to provide your personal data in the following cases:
- From time to time, we may transfer information received from you to representatives or suppliers of KMAMK to support the operation of the website.
- In addition, KMAMK may disclose your personal data (i) to law enforcement or other government officials upon their lawful request, (ii) if required by law or court order, (iii) when we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent fraud or violation of the rights of KMAMK, or (iv) to ensure the safety of KMAMK members, third parties, or members of society.
We do not transfer, use, or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
Accuracy of Information You Provide and Your Rights
KMAMK ensures that your personal data is stored and recorded properly. You have the right to obtain a copy of the information we have about you and/or to request that we do not process your personal data (or do not transfer your data to third parties). If you want to obtain a copy of the information you provided, make corrections to inaccurate data, or if you want the information you provided to be blocked or deleted from our files, please contact KMAMK using the “Contact” section on this website.
How we ensure the security of your personal data?
KMAMK takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, improper use, alteration, or unlawful disclosure of the information you provide. Third parties or KMAMK members who, by virtue of their official duties, need access to the information you provide are required to take reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
Where we transfer your personal data?
Any third party or KMAMK member that receives personal data in the process of providing services to KMAMK is required to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to act within the framework of the local data protection legislation or, where appropriate, to protect your personal data in accordance with their contractual obligations.
Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. References to cookies in these Terms also refer to other ways of automatically accessing or storing data on your hard drive.
We may use web beacons, which are transparent pictures and images on web pages, with the help of which we track your movement on the website of the NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB”.
However, some of the tools and content in some sections of our website are delivered (and in some cases hosted) by third-party content providers. When you visit this content, these third-party providers may set “cookies” on your computer or mobile device.
We allow third parties to set the following cookies on this website:
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
For more information about cookies, including how to set your browser to prevent cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
Links to Third Party Websites
You hereby acknowledge that we shall not be liable or responsible, direct or indirect, for any actual or potential damages, losses or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use, or as a result of the use of information, goods or services contained on any such site. Access to such sites is at your own risk.
- This website provides information free of charge without any representation or warranty, except as specifically provided. The information published on this site is for informational purposes only.
- Except for the cases specifically stipulated on this website, “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” is not responsible for the content of websites and the use of information posted on them, as well as the content or use of messages sent or received by you.
- All copyrights for the use of trademarks and other types of intellectual property mentioned on the website belong to the NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” according to the law. Except for the right to use this website limited by these Terms, you do not acquire any other rights related to your use of this website. It is prohibited to offer for sale, sell or distribute in any other way the information of this website or its contents. You are permitted to print or download information from this website for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted by the use of the content of this website in accordance with the established Terms, you may not post the information of this website on any other sites by placing a hyperlink on the Internet or in any other way without the prior written permission of NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” to carry out such actions.
- It is not permitted to use this website for any illegal purpose, in particular to send, use, copy, post or permit to be posted information that is defamatory, embarrassing or offensive. You must not send any advertising or other material or messages of an excessive volume that may disrupt the operation of this website or interfere with other visitors’ use of this website.
- NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” reserves the right at any time and without notice to expand, modify, stop working or completely close the entire website or any part of it, as well as limit or prohibit access to it.
- By accepting these Terms, you agree to indemnify the expenses, claims, losses and damages (including the costs of legal services) incurred or awarded to the NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” as a result of the damage you caused to the operation of this website or violation of these Terms.
- In the event of your violation of these Terms, the KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB may, at its sole discretion, suspend or block your access to this website and deny you the right to further use it.
- NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” publishes the information on this website in the form in which it is available and does not provide any express or implied warranties regarding the operation of this website, the accuracy of the information published on it. NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB” is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses or damages (including, without limitation, direct or indirect loss of profits) in the event of a civil lawsuit (including on the grounds of negligence) or in other cases arising in connection with access to this website and its use. You can avoid such cases only by stopping using this website..
- If any provision of these Terms cannot be applied due to the requirements of local law, this shall not affect other provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms and the content of this website are governed by the laws of Ukraine and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ukraine.
Information about the NGO “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB”
Non-governmental organization “KYIV AUTO MOTO CLUB”
EDRPOU code 24091480
Date of registration: 01.08.1996
Authorized person: Serhii Dmytrovych Malik
Address: 03151, Kyiv, Solomyansky district, Donetska street, building 22, apartment 3.
Phone: +380 44 537 01 88
Please send legal notices to: 03151, Kyiv, vulytsia Donetska, building 22, apartment 3.